Practising questions and techniques ensures that you have a thorough understanding of the 11 Plus syllabus.
Practicing 11 Plus questions and techniques is the best way to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the 11 Plus syllabus to be ready for the real exam.
With over 21,000 new questions available, 11PlusDIY on line testing must be the first choice when it comes to 11 Plus preparation.
11PlusDIY is managed by a team of professionals that understand the 11 Plus syllabus. We also provide teaching material for Tutors, Independent schools and even some Grammar schools.
Watch The Demo Video →
Practising 11 Plus questions and techniques is the best way to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the 11 Plus syllabus to be ready for the real exam. With over 21,000 new questions available now, 11PlusDIY on line testing must be the first choice when it comes to 11 Plus preparation.
11PlusDIY Online testing
- Unlimited practice on CEM and GL Assessment question types
- Instant test results to review your scores
- Builds familiarity with the wording of questions
- Helps identify weak areas
- Boosts motivation and confidence
- Provides a simulated timing analysis for test conditions
- Develops examination skills and the speed of question answering
- Develops the core skills in English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning and the more focused CEM subjects (Numerical reasoning, Comprehension and Cubes & Nets)
- Helps students to follow written instructions accurately and quickly
Parents need to know exactly how a student is performing. We look beyond basic reporting to provide insight into how much a student has actually understood. With an 11PlusDIY report in your artillery, you can track performance accurately, plus, it’ll help you to figure out better ways to keep the students engaged.
For Parents our reports help:
- Identifying the struggle areas – Questions answered incorrectly or types not finished and accordingly designing actions.
- Measuring the performance of the student and cohort – The analysis help gauge the capabilities of the individual against the group.
- Making changes in revision programmes to improve engagement –Enable Parents to make edits in their plans and be more effective.
- Paying extra attention to weaker areas – It becomes easier to identify areas where students are falling behind, help them cope up with their scores, and possibly conduct extra work plans.
For Student(s) the reports will help to:
- Reflect on their overall performance – the detailed insights with an overview of overall performance will give them an idea of where they stand in comparison to their peers.
- Realign with their goals – Student reports will motivate them to study harder. e.g: if they’ve scored less than their class average, then this comparison will push them to work harder and score more in future.
- Reach out to Parents for more help – Students can identify the areas of challenge based on their individual reports and reach out for help in overcoming those shortcomings.
What types of questions are included?
Algebra, Decimals, Fractions,
Geometry, Logic, Money, Numbers,
Percentage, Probability, Ratio,
Shapes, Statistics, Time, Weights & Measures, Short Maths
Sums with alphabets
Complete the sum
Find the odd word, Alphabet code, Hidden word in sentence,
Find the word, Opposites,
Re-arrange the new word,
Complete alphabet series,
Synonyms, Complete sentence,
Insert a Letter, Word series code,
Complete word pairs,
Form New words, Create words,
Pick the word, Word relationships
& Answer the following
Non Verbal Reasoning
3D Cube Rotation
3D Cube to Net
3D Net to Cube
Fill in the blank shape
Grids, Odd one out