Online 11 Plus Mock Exams
Online Mock Exams help students to learn, prepare and revise despite COVID 19 concerns.
The Exams are similar to those taken in the classroom, but Students complete them at home without unnecessary travel.
Online 11 Plus Exams
We were the first to provide Online Mock Exams. Each Exam is written for that sitting and we provide performance reports to help Parents and Students to understand strengths and weaknesses. Our exams are challenging, provide a fair assessment of a Student, building confidence, speed and understanding.
Online Mock Exams
- Parents who book two months before the 11 Plus Exam date pay a lower price.
- Two days before the Exam, login details and instructions are sent to Parents.
- Students complete the 11 Plus Exam at the weekend from a location of their choice, this is usually at home.
- The 11 Plus Exam consists of two or three papers, with 11 Plus subjects broken down into sections.
- Two days after the 11 plus Exam, Parents have access to Student performance reports comparing to other students, highlighting areas for improvement.
- Parents are also given access to the 11 Plus Exam paper.
- Our tutors will review your results and write a personalised detailed feedback report if you wish.
5 reasons why you take Mock Exams
Parents need to know exactly how a student is performing. We look beyond basic reporting to provide insight into how much a student has actually understood. With an 11PlusDIY report in your artillery, you can track performance accurately, plus, it’ll help you to figure out better ways to keep the students engaged.
For Parents our reports help:
- Identifying the struggle areas – Questions answered incorrectly or types not finished and accordingly designing actions.
- Measuring the performance of the student and cohort – The analysis help gauge the capabilities of the individual against the group.
- Making changes in revision programmes to improve engagement –Enable Parents to make edits in their plans and be more effective.
- Paying extra attention to weaker areas – It becomes easier to identify areas where students are falling behind, help them cope up with their scores, and possibly conduct extra work plans.
For Student(s) the reports will help to:
- Reflect on their overall performance – the detailed insights with an overview of overall performance will give them an idea of where they stand in comparison to their peers.
- Realign with their goals – Student reports will motivate them to study harder. e.g: if they’ve scored less than their class average, then this comparison will push them to work harder and score more in future.
- Reach out to Parents for more help – Students can identify the areas of challenge based on their individual reports and reach out for help in overcoming those shortcomings.